Senior Manager (Regulatory Reporting):
Sigmar Recruitment are working with a leading global Investment Management Services company as they recruit for a Senior Manager specialising in Regulatory Reporting.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with financial regulations across a number of jurisdictions (Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa).
The Senior Manager will lead the global regulatory reporting team in a number of locations, with this position sitting in Dublin. The Senior Manager will be responsible for guaranteeing that reports are accurate and timely, as well as working with internal stakeholders across the different locations.
• Oversee a global team- providing management and ensuring staff development. The Senior Manager has ultimate responsibility for the decisions made by the team.
• Work with internal stakeholders, making sure all queries are dealt with promptly, balancing the different priorities for the departments.
• Support the controls testing, audits and reviews (due diligence and compliance).
• The team has responsibility for the risk and control environment of the company, making sure that everything is operating effectively and that output is meeting expected quality.
• Keep up to date with changing regulations, making sure the company is continuously compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
• Ensure that internal systems are developed to accommodate these regulatory requirements and that improvements are made.
• Support projects where relevant.
• Experience building and managing teams.
• Experience in managing a global team.
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting obligations on a global scale.
If this role is of interest, please hit apply or contact Mairead by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.