Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, I am urgently recruiting for a high volume level of Healthcare Assistant jobs. These temporary assignments are in North & South Dublin. The duration will range from 4-6 weeks, and the locations will be in multiple Nursing Home facilities, belonging to an excellent private group who own multiple nursing homes. There is a high demand for HCAs and these facilities can do with all the help and assistance they can get!
All the necessary PPE equipment will be provided for staff and all the required safety precautions have been put in place.
*Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday and will include Night duty*
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of individualised care.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
- To lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team.
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence
- Practice professional and responsible health care
- Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner
The ideal Candidate:
- FETAC level 5 or other relevant qualification, or working towards same – also considering candidates who have started their FETAC level 5.
- Ideally, have a current and valid Manual Handling, Infection Control, CPR, Fire Training, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required)
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Call me now if you have the suitable requirements on: 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.