Are you an experienced Validation Engineer, looking to join one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world? Then please read on...
You will be required to collaborate and facilitate running of activities (PPQ batch manufacture, validation activities, investigations, change control) in the Vaccine IPT to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of these activities for the Vaccine IPT.
ONLINE INTERVIEWS -- ONLINE INTERVIEWS --
- Ensuring the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Supporting project validation including conducting equipment performance qualifications (cleaning and sterilization validation periodic reviews, re-qualifications, temperature mapping).
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution. Lead and close process related deviations and reports and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g. CAPA/DN/MDNs etc).
- Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience with audits and preparation for audits
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
Terms: Full Time (intitially 12 months contract), 25 days annual leave (PAYE), possible to use your LIMITED COMPANY
Standard working hours: 8:30AM to 5PM (40hrs a week, Mon-Fri)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.