Pharmacist Jobs Nationwide:
My client is one of Ireland's leading Pharmacy Chains with over 150 Community Pharmacies across the Country. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retail chain of pharmacies in Ireland.
As a Pharmacy Technician, Support Pharmacist or Supervising Pharmacist your job will involve:
- Providing both a safe and professional service to all customers
- Operating by the law and code of ethics in accordnace with the Irish Pharmaceutical Society
- Ensuring safe delivery of medicine
- Interacting, building and maintaining professional relationships with doctors and other healthcare workers
To apply for these pharmacy jobs you will need:
- Pharmacy Technician: A relevant Certificate or Diploma from a recognised Pharmacy Technican Course
- Support Pharmacist: A regonised Degree in Pharmaceutical Studies and at least 1 years PQE experience as a Pharcmacy Technician. Ideally you will also be currently registered with the PSI (Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland) and Garda vetted.
- Supervising Pharmacist: A regonised Degree in Pharmaceutical Studies and at least 3 years experience as a Support Pharmacist. Ideally you will also be currently registered with the PSI and Garda vetted.
Our client is looking for someone with great customer facing skills, who can work as a part of a team, who practices good health organisation, has good business accum and can cope well under pressure. Does that sound like you? If so...
Please call Nicky on 01 4744 684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.