Data Engineer – Oracle
My client based in City West is looking to hire a Data Engineer for a great new role within the organisation. You will build and maintain the data eco system that supports the business.
- Design and Development of Data Solutions that support business applications and customers.
- Must have strong technical design and analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and critical problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Data Solutions in an OLTP and ODS environment
- Experience in relational (Oracle)
- Experience in ETL Technologies (Informatica)
- Experience in Shell scripting and control M.
- Knowledge of domain-based design, data modelling and data structures.
- Solid agile skills (Kanban and Scrum)
- Devops and CI/CD experience considered a huge plus
- Knowledge of web services desirable.
- AWS Cloud certification preferred.
Apply now or for more information contact Fiona on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.