Quality Systems Specialist role on long term contract with a company known for their global facilities and their multiple high-quality product range produced with an innovative process.
As a Quality Systems Specialist you will oversee the coordination of key Quality Systems and related activities within the Quality Systems group. Your main duties will be the following :
- Assisting in, and facilitating, investigations as part of the site Deviation Management System, ensuring effective root cause analysis and assigning of appropriate CAPAs.
- Assist and co-ordinate the preparation of reports in relation to Annual Product Reviews for all products manufactured on site.
- Assist and co-ordinate implementation of global standards and procedures into site Quality Systems.
- Be a key member of the onsite audit team during external cGMP audits, e.g. from Regulatory Authorities and Global Quality.
- Develop and write SOPs & Controlled Documents.
- Provide oversight and management of key elements of the Quality Management System (QMS), which include Supplier Quality Management and GMP training.
- Provide oversight of the supplier approval programme and the external audit schedule.
- Support other elements of the quality systems group, including but not limited to, change control, deviations, CAPAs, documentation.
- Work directly with other key departments to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
The Quality Systems Specialist must have bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline. Also essential a minimum of 4 years' working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience working in finished product pharmaceuticals/biologics, including analytical chemistry, quality assurance, quality control, development, and/or manufacturing areas is required.
For this position it is important to be self-motivated, flexible, organised and a good communicator. Also willingness to work on a shift schedule is necessary.
If you recognise yourself in the above description and want to work with an established and innovative company, send us your CV in confidence for review.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.