A leading multinational bio pharmaceutical company are hiring a Senior Packaging Engineer in Dublin.
Competitive Salary| 12 months maternity cover
As Senior Packaging Engineer
You'll provide packaging engineering support for the development and launch of new products. Develop strategies to implement changes to processes. Provide support for the development and launch of new products.
Day to Day of the Job
- Leading on-site implementation of changes
- Evaluating new packaging process or packaging to increase productivity, meet packaging objectives,
- Designing, testing, and implementing secondary, tertiary, and selected primary packaging components.
- Writing technical reports to support the component selection process.
- Performing financial analysis to support new or revised packaging proposals.
- Approving artwork from a technical perspective
- Presenting packaging project statuses at project and department meetings.
- Applying knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements related to packaging, ensuring robust package verification and approval.
- Initiating Change Control, Deviations, and CAPAs through the Trackwise system.
Perfect Candidate for the Job
- Degree in [Engineering, Science or Business Discipline]
- 3+ years as a Packaging Engineer in the Biotech/Pharma industry
- Experience working with and knowledge of ISO and ASTM packaging test protocols.
- Working knowledge of packaging manufacturing processes
- Experience with CAPA, FMEA, RCA tools.
If interested in this job Apply to Evan TODAY!!
Apply with your CV or call 01 4744636
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.