My client is seeking a committed and motivated HR professional to help implement business and HR strategies.
This position will help assist with the day-to-day operation of the HR activities in the HR function as well as the implementation of specific human resources activities to ensure the department’s ability to train, develop and motivate employees to successfully deliver business goals.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employee Relations; Act as an employee advocate to ensure fairness and due diligence is adhered to in line with company values.
- Employee Well-being; Lead employee well-being programs and initiatives ensuring an engaged workforce. Record metrics and analyse employee survey data, devise action plans with management and ensure follow through to achieve desired outcomes.
- Performance Management; Support Management on Performance Management Process. Contribute to communications strategy, improvement initiatives to teams and employee engagement programmes
- Learning & Development; Actively participate with the team in developing employees about talent development. Assist in the identification of development and training needs and support the delivery of development programmes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a HR Generalist experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices, processes and analytics in a regulated fast-paced environment.
- Experience communicating with management at all levels and influencing business leaders with sound recommendations for improvement or change.
- Proven ability to deliver professional presentations. The accuracy of data maintenance, data analysis, data communication and presentation is essential.
Please note this role is Nationwide and involves driving to the different sites owned and operated by the company. A car and full clean driver’s license is essential
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.