Commercial Asset Manager – Real Estate
Dublin City Centre
Salary – negotiable
Our client is a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. They are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager to strategically manage a real estate portfolio with the aim of ensuring effective implementation of the agreed asset management strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of real estate assets
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and meet strategic goals
- Devise strategies alongside Insolvency Practitioners
- Work with Case Managers, Agents and Solicitors to organise property deeds for execution to facilitate completion of property transactions
- Ensure all actions are in line with internal/legislative policies to deliver agreed goals
- Ensure MI systems are up to date and accurate
- Prepare internal and external tracker and reports.
- Minimum 3 years’ in Commercial Asset Recoveries and Credit experience
- End to end case management experience
- Managing cases through insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership through to sale of assets
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review and interpret and analyse cash-flow, income & expenditure accounts and financial forecasts
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in assisting in management of cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership.
- APA (loans)/QFA or working towards
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Legal/Real Estate.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.