My client is seeking an experienced and self-motivated HR Professional to join their growing technology as a HR Generalist on a permanent basis. Your role would see you partnered with the HR Manager and taking ownership off all aspects of HR for the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist who is looking for their next challenge.
Some of your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with line managers, advising and assisting on a variety of employee relations issues.
- Working with line managers to establish succession planning requirements, focusing on how to enable employee development to create high performing teams.
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including coordinating interviews and contacting candidates
- Assisting in grievance procedures, disciplinary actions and conflict resolutions where necessary.
- Assisting and coordinating training requests in line with company policy and development needs.
- Ensuring HR records are filed correctly, kept up to date, compliant and in line with any audit requirements.
- Administering and maintaining the HR system online, ensuring it is up to date and assisting employees to use it to its full potential
- Experience recruiting for technology, telecommunication or IT industries would be preferable
- 2-3 years minimum in a HR Generalist role coupled with a strong understanding of human resources functional areas
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment legislation is a requirement and knowledge of US labour laws is advantageous
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 2359 146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.