A leading Consumer Food Producer are hiring a Quality Technician in North Dublin
Salary €30k - €40k | Pension & Healthcare | Permanent
As Quality Technician
You’ll manage the internal quality system, maintain external quality accreditations and interact with external regulatory authorities. You’ll become knowledgeable with companywide quality assurance operation.
- Carry out internal audits against BRC and supermarket quality standards
- Address and close out non-conformities as they arise
- Ensure site compliance with food safety procedures
- Prepare, manage and participate in third party site audits
- Implement new training protocols
- Carry out internal GMP audits daily
- Encourage sitewide continuous improvement
- Assist with data preparation for weekly site operations meeting
- Ensure that quality KPIs are achieved and maintained
- Knowledge of current of legislation and regulations
Requirements for the Job
- 1+ year Food Production experience
- 3rd level qualification in Food Science or a related discipline
- Experience managing supplier site audits
- Quality Systems experience
- Experience working with ERP systems
If interested in this job apply to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Apply with your CV or call 01 47 44636
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.