Senior Manager - Fund Reporting Operations
My client is a privately-owned global Asset Manager with offices based in Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for an experienced candidate to manage the strategic, business & process change and project management aspects of their Fund Reporting Operations.
This role involves people management so the ideal candidate will have strong people management experience in Operations in the Funds/Asset Management industry.
- Day to day management of the team
- Delivering projects across the business
- Senior Management reporting
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Ensuring the team are working in line with internal controls i.e. risk and compliance
- Previous experience managing an Operations team in Financial Services
- The ideal candidate will be coming from the Funds/Asset Management industry
- Strong project, change or programme management skills
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If your profile matches the requirements above, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.