Programme Manager – Workplace Investing
Dublin City Centre
My client is a global privately-owned Asset Manager.
They are looking for a Programme Manager with experience working on and managing large, complex change programmes in the Pensions/Investments industry.
The purpose of this role is to support the programme delivery of and incorporation into the business of their new European Pension Plan business, along with other shorter-term deliverables.
- Strong proven programme and project management skills with experience working on and managing large and complex change programmes in the Pensions/Investments industry
- Pensions industry knowledge and experience – Defined Contribution and/or cross-border or multi-jurisdictional business
- Experience launching new products/services with B2B and business to consumer elements
- Leadership skills – the ability to take ownership for the programme, motivate and support individuals, while also taking on project management tasks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to address challenges and issues
- Flexibility regarding working hours and willingness to travel (mostly within Europe).
This is not a team management role; however, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple relationships at all levels.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.