Mortgage Resolutions Team Leader
€50,000 - €60,000 doe
Our client is a specialist mortgage servicer who are continuously expanding their business. They are looking for an experienced Team Leader for their Resolutions Team.
- Assist the ASU Manager in managing the team’s performance to highly effective levels by driving, motivating and influencing team members
- Coach and develop the Arrears Support Unit by identifying individual and team development needs
- Carry out training needs analysis and devise performance improvement and development plans for discussion and agreement with the ASU Manager
- Work with each team member to assist them to improve and change their performance in accordance with these plans
- Act as a focal point of knowledge for team members in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance
- Devise own strategies to improve and change performance in the team
- Manage performance to ensure specific arrears targets are met by the team
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members by working closely with the ASU Manager and HR Manager
- Conduct case reviews with team members to ensure cases are being managed to a high standard and provide appropriate coaching and feedback
- Contact and meet with arrears customers, as appropriate, to negotiate arrangements to recover the arrears.
- Proven experience (3 years minimum) in team coaching and performance management in a mortgage lending environment
- Excellent PC skills (use of databases, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers – in line with requirements of CCMA
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly driven with proven ability to work autonomously
- Personable and approachable with ability to motivate people to work under pressure and within deadlines
- QFA/APA (Loans) desirable
- Experience restructuring mortgage accounts desirable.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.