Job title: Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executive
Location: South Dublin
Looking for Mortgage Resolution/Restructures Executives to join a busy team in South Dublin working on mortgage arrears.
In this role you will work with mortgage customers to identify and implement appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
- Contact customers directly to discuss possible long-term sustainable resolutions
- Complete detailed Standard Financial Statements with customers over the phone
- Identify and understand customers’ payment history and analysing current income and expenditure
- Carry out assessments of customers’ current financial profile and make suitable recommendations
- Manage a portfolio of cases ensuring that customers are advised on the most suitable solution for their situation
- Review all options with customers in line with CCMA
- Discuss disposal of security with customers where their mortgage is not sustainable
- Maintain excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators
- Achieve demanding targets (quarterly basis).
- Minimum 2 years’ mortgage resolution/restructures/ loan arrears/recoveries
- Strong knowledge of applicable regulations including CCMA and MARP
- Experience working in a customer facing role and dealing with distressed customers and their advisors
- Background managing complex problem cases
- Financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, interpret and understand financial statements
- APA (Loans)/QFA desirable.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.