Job: Mortgage Litigation Executive
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
Location: South Dublin
Duration: Permanent and 12-month FTC
Looking for a Mortgage Litigation Executive to join a busy team in South Dublin working on mortgage arrears.
You will work closely with customers to identify and implement appropriate solutions in each specific case.
- Contacting customers during pre-litigation and litigation process to resolve the mortgage arrears where possible and provide updates on the various stages of the legal process
- Meet with customers to discuss their circumstances and review repayment options
- Reviewing Standard Financial Statements from the customers
- Reviewing cases to determine next step in the legal process
- Corresponding with external Solicitor firms regularly.
Knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role
- Experience of working with several systems and databases
- Experience in managing cases with a Receiver would be an advantage
- Experience in a debt recovery Solicitor firm would be an advantage
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.