Loan Servicing Analyst
Our Client is looking for a Loan Servicing Analyst to join a busy team in their Kildare office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day to day loan administration for a portfolio of loans.
You will also be responsible for providing accurate and timely information and reporting to clients and associated third parties.
You will need to be able to read and understand legal documents related to loans.
- Review and interpret legal documentation ensuring accurate implementation of financial covenants, trigger events, waterfall payments
- Ensure compliance with legal documents required in the lending process
- Identify and explain variances from period to period and provide analysis on other aspects affecting the loan
- Liaise with associated parties where necessary to ensure smooth running of the lending process
- Report and work with vast data in Excel
- Reconciliation of all Investor cash movement ensuring all expected funds are received and distributed correctly
- Preparation and distribution of reports for clients and associated third parties
- Address internal and external customer queries in a timely and accurate manner.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- 3 years’ financial services experience working with loan documentation
- Cash Management, Loan Settlements, Reconciliations
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Finance/Accounting
- APA (Loans)/QFA qualified
- Strong financial analysis skills – ability to review, understand and interpret legal documents
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.