Junior Asset Manager – Commercial Property
My client is one of Europe’s leading Asset Servicing platforms. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Asset Manager to join their team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will join an existing asset management team and will learn the skills required to become an Asset Manager.
The day to day responsibilities involve supporting the Asset Managers and Senior Asset Managers to ensure the effective operation of the team to maximise collections on a commercial property portfolio.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance/Property (2:1 or higher preferable)
- APA (Loans)/QFA qualification
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience in a credit analysis position in banking/financial services
- Experience with non-performing loans and managing cases through the insolvency process
- Experience dealing directly with borrowers and third parties.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.