AML Assistant Manager
Our client is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions.
They are looking for an AML Assistant Manager to join their AML team and be responsible for assisting with the management of the day to day operations of the team.
The AML team supports business units and compliance professionals across the company and is responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing a framework that ensures the division operates to the highest standards of regulatory compliance and governance.
- Performance and oversight of AML process in all new business to ensure company and regulatory objectives are achieved
- Perform oversight and assistance in relation to follow up on outstanding AML documents and ensure all outstanding documents are reported and escalated accordingly
- Oversee refresh process of existing business, in accordance with agreed cycles
- Ownership of AML database, including updates, reporting etc. ensuring accurate and complete data is maintained for all clients, investors, related parties and beneficial owners
- Perform ongoing monitoring of business, including PEP’s and transaction monitoring
- Ensure adherence to service standards and specified deadlines
- Assist with the review of new fund documents with respect to AML language
- Update and maintain AML procedures to ensure company and regulatory obligations are being achieved.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Supervising/Managing an AML team of 4 or more
- Minimum 5 years’ financial services background – ideally with Alternatives/Hedge Fund experience
- Strong knowledge of compliance and regulation within the financial services industry in Europe
- In-depth knowledge of Irish AML requirements
- Very strong risk awareness (EU legislation driving AML regulations)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage own time and time of others to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft suite of tools.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.