Senior Legal Counsel | Pharma
Job Title: Senior Legal Manager
Salary: Excellent package
A global biopharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced lawyer to join their team in Cork. You will work closely with the Director of Legal to assist with the implementation of new processes. This newly created job is an exciting hire for the company.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Legal Counsel:
- Advising on all aspects of the company's business operations,
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on a wide range of contracts (manufacturing, distribution, outsourcing, software licensing and real estate);
- Advising on employment issues, financial issues, supply chain and logistics matters;
- Liaising with engineering teams on construction, manufacturing, health and safety;
- Providing advice on GDPR, litigation and corporate governance issues;
- Corresponding with overseas teams on legal matters;
- Supporting the design and implementation of policies and procedures.
You will be a qualified lawyer with 5+ years' in-house experience, preferably within pharma or manufacturing. Excellent drafting skills and strong experience of contract negotiations are required.
For more information on this job, please contact Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.