As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will drive and/or support key MMS projects My client is Global Medical Devices company based in Limerick.
- Inputing to development of regulatory strategies and provideing guidance and expertise.
- Compiling and communicating regulatory requirements (e.g. MDD / MDR, standards, etc) to cross-functional groups in a concise and precise manner.
- Preparing and presenting gap analysis assessments of regulations and guidance’s to peers and cross-functional groups in a concise and precise manner.
- Reviewing and approving the project documentation (design reports, labelling, etc.).
- Developing tactics supporting first to market commercial opportunities and minimizes time to product launch.
- 3rd level degree in Electronics or Biomedical engineering discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs within medical devices industry
- Knowledge and experience on EU MDR / EU MDD and standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 60601 series…)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.