Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company which are hiring a QC Analyst to join them in their North Dublin location.
Your new job:
- Analysing raw material, in-process and finished products.
- Receiving/logging samples into the laboratory.
- Recording results in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Working in accordance with company policies, cGMP and cGLP.
- Ensure quality systems are adhered to.
- Ensuring correct labelling of laboratory reagents/samples.
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data.
What you will have:
For this QC Analyst job, you will have at least 18 months’ relevant experience in a cGMP environment, and will have a BSc in a related discipline. You will also have analytical testing experience with HPLC, GC, dissolution, etc.
Why you should apply:
- Strong benefits package.
- Opportunity for progression within a well-established pharmaceutical company.
If you are interested in discussing this QC Analyst job further, please call Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.