My client, a manufacturing company based in Killarney, Co Kerry has an urgent requirement for an experienced Management Accountant.
The role would involve Financial/Management Reporting, involvement with execution of projects, and requires the ability to operate independently.
Some key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the execution and review of sales projects’ results, confirming actual cost and checking deviations from project budget costs.
- Reviewing standard costs versus actual costs and following up with purchasing teams
- Ensuring all department reports are issued in accordance with deadlines – weekly/monthly variance reports, productivity, attendance, earnings and overtime reports.
- Help to improve financial reporting; analysing trends and help ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
- Providing planning and cost controlling support for all company projects
- Fixed asset accounting with responsibility for maintenance and control of register.
- Assisting with preparation of financial information for internal and external auditors.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar qualification) & 1-3 years min post qualification experience in similar role.
- Advanced excel skills and analytical experience is essential with good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Manufacturing/ Engineering industry experience is desirable though not essential
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.