- Conducting chemical and physical laboratory tests and analyze raw materials, intermediates and final product.
- Completing all testing.
- Maintaining data integrity and ensuring compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
- Participating in deviation investigations.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance,
- Supporting and adhering to established processes and productivity targets.
- Recognizing and reporting to immediate supervisor any issues or deviations from accepted standards.
- Observing all safety and compliance procedures and actively highlight any safety concerns to help drive the reduction of accidents or near misses.
- 3rd level degree in Chemistry or related Science,
- 1 year+ laboratory experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Equipment – HPLC, GC, Dissolution Baths, KF Testing
- Software experience (LIMS / Empower)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.