Role: Accounts Payable Assistant (Contract)
Location: Co. Galway
Contract: Temp – 16 weeks
The Accounts Payable Assistant will process invoices from suppliers in an efficient and timely manner from initial input to final payment.
The role involves responsibility for the integrity of all supplier accounts, ensuring regular checks with supplier statements and resolving all issues with relevant requestors, managers and departments.
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Perform creditor statement reconciliations.
- Create payments via banking online.
- Liaise with other functions on Receiving/Purchasing issues.
- Monitor GRNI and post invoices accordingly.
- Liaise with vendors when necessary.
- Create new vendors on the system.
- Update/amend vendor master record.
- Participate in month end process as required.
- 3rd Level qualification in the area of Business / Commerce
- Accountancy Qualification is desirable e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Minimum of 5 years working in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent computer skills
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.