International Senior Accounting Manager| Dublin City Centre| 85-100K + Benefits
A highly successful multinational company are looking to add a Senior Accounting Manager to their team. This company is going through significant growth and is on an upwards trajectory. The person for this role will play an integral part within the finance team and will develop strong internal controls and develop new processes. This is a newly created role and will offer the right person unlimited opportunities.
This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Participate in the financial close process assisting with inter-company, consolidation and reporting activities of International entities.
- Liaise with FP&A and business partners to generate, record, reconcile, and maintain accrual balances and assist with monthly budget versus actual analyses.
- Responsible for overseeing the annual statutory financial statements process, including management of the external audit and tax compliance.
- Analyze the financial results of international subsidiaries providing analysis and reconciliations to management when required.
- Develop and maintain internal controls in accordance with SOX.
- Manage and develop growing team.
- Qualified accountant with at least 8 years’ experience working at a senior level.
- Will have experience managing EMEA regions.
- Must have US GAAP experience.
- Must have experience working in a multinational environment-this is a requirement.
- Strong leadership skills/people management.
- Strong excel skills and Netsuite experience a plus.
For more details, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.