• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Weekly cashflow forecast and monitoring of banks.
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and all balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors and business units
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• 1-2 years PQE
• Understanding of US GAAP vs International vs Local standards
• Big 4 training
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.