Second Line of Defence AML Compliance
This is a brand-new role in Dublin. This role is a mid-level position undertaking a range of financial crime compliance responsibilities, preferably including both investigative and advisory functions but candidates may be stronger in one of those two areas.
What they are looking for:
- Knowledge of the Funds and Asset Management Industry;
- A Second Line AML/Compliance person who can provide advice and guidance in order to design a programme;
- Ability to design a surveillance capability;
- Regarding surveillance of client behaviour – someone who can think of the risks in the asset management industry and for Fidelity and decide what type of surveillance they would need in different situation;
- Some who has experience writing KYC standards and could do so based on the business in hand and provide advice to First Line people;
- SAR Reports – the experience should be extensive – not just ticking boxes regarding reports.
- Investigative experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.