Quality Auditor – Growing MedTech Company
- Carry out audits to assist in the development of compliance program validation, qualification and approval.
- Develop the QMS and supplier audit program, providing guidance regarding audit strategies and approaches.
- Provide quality metrics regarding the audits to assist in reviews, providing key insights on how to continuously improve.
- Assist in the implementation of regulatory requirements through thorough inspection and auditing of the Regulatory Framework and QMS.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, consistently implementing and developing policies and practices.
- Assist in auditing product design reviews, and Testing, Verification and Validation activities.
- Some travel required.
- Level 8 degree in life sciences and engineering with 5 years’ experience in a MedTech manufacturing environment
- Should have a lead auditor certification and strong lead auditor experience,
- Should have an in-depth understanding of manufacturing processes and materials.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.