This global biopharmaceutical leader wants three ambitious, driven and experienced QC Analysts to join their Quality department in their Cork branch.
Shift work may be required. (Day shift available as well)
- Cover both Analytical testing
- Analytical testing incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Testing of finished product, raw materials, packaging and stability
- Review of QC raw data & trend results
- Preparing protocols, summaries, and reports
- Drafting QC SOPs
- Conduct and documenting laboratory investigations to completion
- Maintain the laboratory in an inspection-ready state
- 3rd level degree in a scientific discipline
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- GMP experience.
- Pharmaceutical/Med Devices or Food experience
Full time (23 months intitial contract) - 33% shift allowance - day role available
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.