Your New Company
A market leading provider of Internet and multichannel banking and payment solutions globally.
At the heart of the company mindset is a passion for research and development, this has enabled them to have many market firsts and be at the forefront of change in banking and payments.
In addition to a great working environment you will receive a competitive salary with extensive benefits.
If you’re looking for a role where everyday is the same and the software never changes, then this is not the role for you.
If you’re looking for a position where your research and innovation could change the way people conduct transactions, then read on.
Your New Role
- Designing and implementing new features to further enhance userbase experience, both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
- Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionise the product and customer experience.
- Maintain existing features while liaising with QA, development and support teams.
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of commercial experience in C and C++
- Knowledge and/or experience in relational databases specifically programming in SQL for Oracle
- Experience in enterprise Java programming working with some or all of the following technologies – Spring, Tomcat, Jetty, Groovy, Maven, Ant
- Experience in another non-scripting programming language on Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Experience in writing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with modern Client/Server architectures • Knowledge and/or experience with distributed architectures
- Experience with TCP/IP Socket Programming.
What You Will Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Full dental and healthcare
- Opportunity for International travel
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.