Currently looking for a P2P analyst for a leading Shared Service Centre based in Cork
Your main role will be to support the accurate and timely processing of P2P invoices as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P invoices by trouble-shooting problems/issues with invoices
As well as
- Effectively coaching & mentoring the Exception Handling Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P invoicing process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient invoice processing
- Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualified
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function
- ERP Proficient
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.