Senior Financial Accountant with French | 65k
My client, a US tech company based in Dublin City Centre is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant who speaks fluent French and who has exposure toFrench GAAP.
- Take responsibility for month end close process and related journal entries for the French entity.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all relevant accounts on a monthly basis
- Consolidate all payroll related data required by the external payroll agency and provide to them on a timely basis each month
- Ensure all day to day taxes and VAT are properly accounted for and all related reporting is completed and payments made on a timely basis
- Help deal with audit requests from both group US GAAP auditors and local statutory auditors
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and assist in the implementation of the process changes
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and assist in the implementation of the automation
- Assist in projects as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with French GAAP
- US GAAP would be an advantage
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience of supporting process improvement and automation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.