Job: International Customer Support Team Lead
Benefits Include: Pension, Healthcare, Sports & Social and Onsite Parking
- Support the Customer Service Manager in the day to day running of the Customer Service department.
- Carry out 1 to 1 meetings with Team Members to ensure personal development and performance are monitored and discussed.
- Report on established Customer Service KPI’s.
- Review customer compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a Customer Service team.
- Solid understanding of and experience in International trade, export processes and logistics.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: 091 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.