Job: Medical Technical Support Associate (French Speaking)
Benefits Include: Pension, Healthcare, Sports & Social and Onsite Parking.
- Provide first level technical support to customers across the product range you are responsible for (via phone and email).
- Document complaints and inquiries.
- Communicate complaint investigation conclusions to customers.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- At least 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment.
- Fluent French and English.
- Proficient using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Preferred but not essential qualification: 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Healthcare Services, Medical Transcription or Nursing.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: 091 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.