An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Sales Engineer to join a family run business. This is a multinational equipment manufacturer based in Kerry.
This role will require an individual with strong technical aptitude and the ability to understand engineering concepts across the full spectrum including electrical, structural and mechanical engineering disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing for the full suite of client’s products. This position will involve occasional overseas travel.
- Preparation of technical and commercial and general arrangement drawings associated with tenders and contracts
- Liaising with relevant senior engineers with the Design Department to accurately apply technical strategy when necessary
- Providing technical sales assistance during meeting and presentations
- Prepare and analyse of contract documentation, project planning, costing and monitoring
- Travelling on business in Ireland and overseas wen required
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous sales experience, especially related to machines is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience is required
- Proficiency in a second language would be a distinct advantage
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
21 2359140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.