One of the Europe's leading MEP contractor is currently recruiting for a BIM Lead to work in their Cork or Dublin office.
- Collaborating with the BIM Manager to develop the project program and BIM delivery strategy.
- Managing workload of BIM Technicians.
- Leading Weekly Coordination Meetings.
- Implementing the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Supporting the BIM Manager in the development of BIM Standards throughout the business.
- Managing Master Revit MEP Model.
- Managing the production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model.
- Assisting to ensure all projects are driven to provide the best value solutions and delivered on time and within budget.
- Level 7 Degree or M&E qualification (electrician, plumber, pipefitter),
- 3+ years’ experience in Lead Role,
- Experience working for an M&E Contractor
- 4+ years’ experience with Autodesk AutoCAD
- 2+ years’ experience using Autodesk Navisworks
- Experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems for a large contractor
- Experience of working on high value projects such as data centre, pharmaceutical, commercial, power and waste to energy
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.