AML Supervisor Job
Our client a boutique Investor Services organisation is now seeking a AML Supervisor to join their team in their Dublin city centre office. This position is full time permanenet and will offer the succesful candidate job security, a highy competitive salary including excellent benefits such as a full healthcare, generous pension contribution and educational assistance.
Ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Professional Qualification in Compliance or working towards(desirable)
- Professional experience in Investment or Funds Services Industry
- 3-5 years of experience in an AML related function
- Supervisor experience required for this job minm 1-2 years
- Detailed understanding of the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements.
If you are interested apply today or if you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please send a mail to lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.