Job: Laboratory Data Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a Laboratory Data Manager to join a Multinational Pharmaceutical company in Mayo.
- Manage and lead projects in the area of Data Management and Quality Information Management Systems
- Work with Data Integrity group to ensure Data Integrity Quality Improvement Plan is implemented
- Establish quality expectations
- Work with Laboratory Managers ro make sure Data Integrity standards are communicated and understood
- Monitor team performance and take corrective action when needed
- BSc in Science or Computer Systems
- IT Project Management experience in the Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry
- People Management experience
- Experience overseeing the Life Cycle of IT Systems
- Detailed knowledge on Lab IT systems such LIMS
- Experience of Quality Systems Configuration, Validation and Rollout
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.