Job: Data Architect
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join the Analytics Team of a Multinational Company in the Fintech industry.
- Analyse business requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Design, develop and implement MDM and analytic solutions
- Test systems to ensure quality and accuracy
- Maintain MDM platforms
- Evaluate integration methods and architecture
- Work with central BI and Governance teams to design, document and develop the Analytics integration platforms
- Support and collaborate with Analytics team
- Continuously improve data management across the organisation
- Administrate and configure Data Governance tools
- Collaborate with other teams to provide system integrations
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Create and update technical documentation
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- 8+ years’ experience with MDM products
- 5+ years’ experience as an MDM Developer
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Knowledge of Agile and Traditional Project Management
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.