Job: International Customer Support Specialist
Contract: Full Time (12 Months)
Benefits Include: Pension, Healthcare, Sports & Social and Onsite Parking.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced International Customer Support Specialist to join a multinational company based in Galway.
- Process customer orders.
- Arrange national and international shipments, ensuring a smooth transaction for all parties.
- Answer customer queries and process complaints.
- Arrange customs clearance for shipments.
- Assist in customer set up.
- Manage requests for quotations and tenders.
- Maintain accurate customer information in SAP.
- Keep up to date on products, inventory, promotions, etc.
- Communicate all changes, issues and potential concerns to Customer Service and Sales Manager.
- At least 3-years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in shipping procedures and documentation.
- Understanding of customs regulations.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: 091 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.