Looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to work for a leading global Medical Device company based in Galway. You will be responsible for providing daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoot new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.