11 month FTC
Our client, a household name and global organisation in the tech sector is hiring an experienced Training Designer to join their team for an initial 11-month fixed term contract.
- Design, develop and implement successful and engaging training programmes
- Scale and customise training as appropriate depending on role, level, location, etc.
- Partner with management, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to identify and address training needs and provide tailored solutions
- Identify and address any challenges, risks or quality issues in relation to training
- Evaluate existing training solutions and develop new and innovative ways of providing training
- Ensure a positive learning experience to all employees and third party agents
- Third level qualification in Training/Instructional Design/Project Management or similar relevant area
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a busy shared services environment
- Experience designing, facilitating and evaluating blended training
- Excellent communication , writing, editing and presentation skills
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills – ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Positive attitude and solution-focused approach
- Working knowledge of e-learning tools and experience designing e-learning content
- Experience with technical writing may be beneficial
For more information on this and other roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.