Jnr Infrastructure Project Manager - Dublin City - Up to €70k
A huge, very well known MNC are on the look-out for Infrastructure Project Managers to join their team on an initial 11 month contract paying in the range of €50-70k per year.
You will report to the Senior Project Manager and work on a number of global projects from start to finish. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assigning tasks and coordinating project work at a global level.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting project status to stakeholders.
- Creating and updating project documentation.
- Ensuring that project communications run smoothly, keeping key stakeholders and decision makers engaged.
- Leading small impactful projects.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and adaptive to change. Will have exceptional communications, Strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills with experience with data analytics tools such as PLX, SQL etc. and be able to think outside the box.
The following experience is essential:
- Industry experience managing/coordinating projects within network infrastructure/deployments.
- Proven project management skills: scope management, risk/issue management and reporting at multiple levels in an organisation.
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Proven ability to manage project priorities and technical resources.
- Experience in network engineering and/or related technical roles in the telecommunications or internet industries.
If this is a good fit for your skills and experience, feel free to apply today or get in touch with Dara Kavanagh on (01) 4744699 or email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.