What you will do:
- The Plant technologist will be responsible for aseptically manufacturing regenerative medicine in a clean room environment including cell therapy products.
- They will carry out production activities according to cGMP for aseptic production and biological products.
- Complete daily manufacturing tasks following standard operating procedures and batch document instructions, completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches as required.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- The Plant Technologist will ensure the quality of the products produced in compliance with SOPs in order to meet all cGMP, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- They will be required to participate in identifying and solving problems that may arise in the manufacturing process as well as aiding in deviation investigations should they arise.
- Help promote a culture of Continuous improvement.
What you will have:
The Plant Technologist will have 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing.
Why you should apply:
Healthcare, Pension, Annual Bonus upto 12%, 26 days annual leave.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.