- The Packaging Technician will support manufacturing of product in strict compliance with procedures and batch manufacturing records (BMR’s), incorporating cGMP and safety procedures.
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant checks as per Batch Records and ancillary paper documents.
- Generation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Batch Records as required
- Maintain your work place to a high degree of cGMP adherence with particular attention to the company 5S program.
- Ensure all relevant equipment and in-process test equipment is in calibration.
- Assembly & Packaging of product according to the production schedule and GMP.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels of production consumables for selected work-centre(s) are maintained at all times
- The Packaging Technician will work closely with engineering to ensure the timely resolution of downtime issues so as to maximize the productivity of your assigned work centre.
- Active participation in addressing processing/packaging issues in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product in the packaging/processing areas as required (VI/IPC/AQL).
- Perform area clearance and area clearance verification after and before batches.
- Leaving Certificate qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a Pharmaceutical Environment preferable (cGMP environment).
- Basic PC literacy essential
- Good interpersonal / communications skills
- Willingness to learn / apply new tools / techniques essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.