- The Plant Technologist will be responsible for assembling and packaging products while adhering to schedules and GMP standards.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the timely resolution of downtime issues so as to maximize the productivity .
- Adressing of issues that may occur in processing/packaging in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Carrying out visual inspection of finished product in the packaging/processing areas as required.
- Performing area clearance and area clearance verification after and before batches.
- If an event occurs, ensuring Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after said event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
The Plant Technologist will be educated to Leaving Certificate level and have 1 years pharmaceutical experience in a GMP environment.
Pension, healthcare, 12% annual bonus, 26 days annual leave.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.