Financial Accountant | Transport | North Dublin
My client, a leading transport company is seeking a newly qualified accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function. The position is permanent, and the salary is 55k + excellent benefits including 25 days A/L, pension, free GP & Gym, Free travel.
The role will be based in North Dublin and interviews will take place immediately.
• Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
• Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the General Ledger each period ensuring all relevant journals are booked
• Liaising with local management and billing teams
• Reviewing and reporting on shorts and overs balances each period
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Managing SAP developments related to new processes.
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• Advanced SAP Knowledge desirable
• Experience ideally in an SME environment
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.