Our client in the FMCG sector is seeking a Qualified Cost Accountant with 1-3 years PQE. This role is permanent & based in Co Louth.
- Proactive management of pricing changes and margins in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing a deep understanding of commercial drivers, value chain and cost/selling price management.
- Thinking of new ways to increase productivity.
- Analyzing market trends and brands.
- Preparation of company financial statements
- Analyzing Financial trends and the marketplace.
- Preparation of reviews of the business, for monthly and quarterly discussion with senior management.
- Assist operations with budgets & forecasting.
- Coordinate with other departments example Sales.
- Monitor Credit Control, AR, AP and bookkeeping functions in the finance department to ensure they remain current and tie in with expectations.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 1-3 years relevant PQE
- Preferably have experience working in a Food processing or FMCG business.
This job is live and will begin working with my client on a remote basis. You will conduct video interviews as the interview process.
Apply today & interview tomorrow - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.