Staff Nurses Required Dublin South Permanent Roles €38,000-€46,000 + benefits 27 days annual leave & more.
We are looking for several staff nurses for our client based in South Dublin.
You will be a registered general nurse with NMBI.
- Deliver a high standard of holistic patient centred nursing care.
- Aspects of patient care can be physically demanding
- Participate in the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for an assigned patient group
- Provide support for patients and their relatives
- Liaise with members of the Multidisciplinary Team in order to meet the psychosocial, spiritual and psychological needs of the patients.
- Liaise with household staff about patients’ meals and dietary requirements
- Maintain clear, accurate and up-to-date medical records and be aware of the legal implications of these documents
- Implement appropriate practices in line with internal policies.
- Be responsible for the safe administration of medications.
- Participate in addressing the health education needs of the patient and his/her
- Attend and contribute to multidisciplinary meetings
- Always respect the dignity and confidentiality of each patient serving as an advocate when necessary
- Participate in the management and care of the patient and his/her relatives at time of death and/or discharge.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
- Registered General Nurse with NMBI
- Qualification in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology
- Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- 1+ year post qualification experience
- Experience of palliative care approach
- Experience in Chronic illness
Please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley on 01 4744691.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.